Bushnell Trophy Cam HD 119676C
The Trophy Cam HD 119676Cfrom Bushnell is an updated version of their previously existing Trophy Cam HD trail/wildlife camera. It's equipped with a 3MP CMOS image sensor and a Hyper PIR motion sensor with an effective range of 60' and a faster triggering speed of 0.2 sec. Image resolution can be bumped up to 5MP or 8MP by interpolation, and HD 1280x720p video recording is also possible. The PIR can be set to adjustable, with selectable low, medium and high levels, or Auto mode, which automatically regulates sensitivity based on temperature. The camera's lens provides an angle of view of approximately 45°.
The No-Glow Black 32-LED flash offers an 80' range, which is 20' greater than the previous incarnation of the Trophy Cam HD, and is completely invisible to game and other people, making it substantially more discreet than the standard night vision flash on the earlier version. The camera also includes a removable anti-reflection cover for the LEDs, making them virtually impossible to detect. Field Scan 2x time-lapse mode captures images at pre-set intervals from 1.0 min to 1.0 hr, within the hours of your choice. Two available time slots allow you to monitor dusk and dawn movement. Additionally, every image taken with the Trophy Cam HD is automatically stamped with day/date, temperature and phase of the moon at time of capture, and with the GPS geotagging capability, you can automatically embed GPS coordinates on your images.
- 8MP high-quality full color resolution
- HD Video - 1280x720 pixels
- Day/night autosensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.2 - second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60'
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Weather proof
|Night Vision Flash||32 LED, 60'|
|LCD Display||B&W Text LCD|
|Power Supply||AA (4-8)|
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year|
|Video Length||Up to 60 seconds|
|SD Card Capacity||32 GB|
|Field Scan 2X||Yes|