Custom Infrared Beam
A heavy duty version of the common beam sensor used in doorway announcers, this commercial grade infrared beam is ideal for detecting when a person or object crosses a boundary or entrance way.
Simply install the sensor module aligned with the reflector and the relay output will be triggered by any object which breaks the beam.
The sensor module projects a modulated beam which resists interference from sunlight and can be used over a range up to 15m.
Suitable for connection to existing lighting or security systems, and also compatible with the extension buzzer and counter add-on units for our standard doorway beam.
The poly-carbonate casing is weatherproof with an anti-fog sensor window making it suitable for use outdoors and in dusty or damp environments.
LED indicators are included to assist with installation and provide a visual indication of the beam status.
- Adjustable vertical beam angle
- Narrow beam angle
- NC tamper switch output
- Terminal block and cable gland included
• Input voltage: 12 to 250V AC or DC
• Sensing range: 0.25 to 15m
• Enclosure Rating: IP66
• Relay output: NO / NC contact
• Output contact rating: 30VDC 1A
• Sensor module dimensions: 122(H) x 62(D) x 61(W)mm
• Reflector dimensions: 82(Dia) x 8(H)mm
Please note these require hard-wiring to achieve compatibility.
Door Beam Extension Buzzer
Door Beam Counter Module