Trackstick PRO GPS Tracker - Data Logger
Find out how to cut back on gas or improve your company's delivery time with the Trackstick Pro. Emergency services can examine response times and driving avenues to better help in saving lives. It's the perfect solution for companies and individuals looking for a way to record and validate vehicle, shipping, or trucking routes. Visualize ground and air transportation, times and speed with the help of satellite-mapped waypoints and Google Earth's3D model of the planet. Unlike the portable Trackstick models, the Trackstick Pro is conveniently powered by an included cigarette-lighter plug, and can even be hard-wired to any vehicle. With 4Mb of memory, the Trackstick Pro can log weeks or even months of route histories. User-selectable features allow the record time to be changed from a recording interval of every 5 seconds, or from 1 minute up to every hour. A "first in, first out" memory cache will keep on recording new routes while erasing the oldest ones first. The Trackstick Pro can be permanently mounted on a vehicle in plain sight, covertly installed, or removed from the cradle and placed on the dashboard. An internal software alarm will time-stamp any power interruptions and can be viewed when the data is downloaded. The weatherproof case allows Trackstick Pro to be mounted almost anywhere inside or out via the detachable cradle and screw pads. Do it in style, as the Trackstick Pro comes in a variety of colours to better match the aesthetic of your entire fleet service.
Trackstick’s technology enables a continuously updated record history of the exact route, stop times, speed and direction. All information can easily be downloaded to your computer via the included USB cable and quickly viewed on Google Earth's 3D model of the planet. No monthly fees are required and all software needed to use Trackstick Pro is included.
- 2.5 Metre Accuracy
- Built in USB 2.0 port
- Weatherproof case and detachable cradle.
- Firmware alarm notifies of any power interruptions.
- 4Mb flash memory records months of location histories.
- Runs on 5 - 24 volts DC with less than 6mA during normal operation.
- Built in temperature recorder -10°C / +14°F to +60°C/140°F +/- 1°C
- Can be powered by the on-board USB port and plugged into any computer.
- "Live Track" maps its actual location in real time. (not for remote viewing over the internet, local use only)
- Integrates directly into Google Earth for worldwide use.
- Fully compatible with all versions of Trackstick Manager Software, Microsoft Streets and Trips and other off the shelf programs via .CSV file format.
- Requires Windows XP or 2000 compatible computer with USB1.1/2.0 port for mapping and data retrieval.
|Dimensions||2½" X 2" X ¾"|
|Storage||4Mb of flash memory records months of travel histories|
|Power||Runs on 5 to 24 volts DC with less than 6mA during normal operation|
|Accessories||Cigarette lighter plug, detachable cradle|
|Receiving signal||L1 (1575.42MHZ) C/A Code|
|Hot start||9 seconds (max)|
|Warm start||37 seconds (max)|
|Cold start||52 seconds (max)|
|Horizontal accuracy||2.5 meters|
|Operating temperature||-30° to 80° C (-22° to 176° F)|
|Maximun logged speed||300 km/hr (locations are still recorded above this speed)|