The Recording Adaptor USB Line Connect allows you to connect your telephone line to your PC to record telephone conversations. It is a USB plug and play device which is easily connected to any PSTN telephone line, or analogue phone system.
The Recording Adaptor is ideal for recording telephone conversations for later reference, to confirm details such as; the order quantity, agreed price, name, telephone number, address or credit card details. It is also extremely useful for recording telephone interviews and conference calls for later transcription or minute taking.
Advanced circuitry provides a high level of noise immunity and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to ensure a balanced recording of far end and near end voice. The unit also has Off-Hook detection to allow automatic recording and Ring Detection to allow Caller ID capture with suitable software.
This Recording Adaptor is ideal for home and small businesses. It can be used to record all calls made from multiple telephones connected to the same telephone line, including handsfree telephones, cordless telephones and conference units.
- Easy customer installation and simple to use.
- Records calls from multiple phones connected to the same telephone line.
- High quality recording.
- Connects directly to the telephone line allowing recording of calls on any Analogue Telephones Cordless Telephones and Conference Units.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to compensate for differences in near and far end speech levels.
- Hardware Off Hook and Ring Detection (requires software to access).
- Powered from USB port - does not require batteries or Power Adaptor.
- Inbuilt telephone line cord and parallel socket allows flexible and easy connection.
Approvals: ACMA AS/NZS 60950