WAM-X10 - Wireless Activity Monitor
Pricing Includes Import and Local taxes + Duties
The WAM-X10 Wireless Activity Monitor is a portable multiband Radio Frequency (RF) detector for handheld use.
It is designed for detection and logging transmissions from all types of radio frequency devices including mobile phones, smartphones, vehicle trackers, Wi-Fi Hotspots, GSM listening devices (bugs) and covert wireless 3G/4G/5G cameras. The WAM-X10 provides complete coverage and logging of all activity in the surrounding area.
Worldwide Cellular Band Detection
A complete ground-up redesign means the WAM-X10 now has Worldwide 5G Cellular coverage. It can be used in any environment where Radio Frequency/Cellular devices are forbidden such as sensitive meeting rooms to check for hidden devices, unauthorised mobile phone usage in offices, exam halls, hospitals, or prisons and in vehicles to locate the latest hidden tracking devices.
2.4 GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi Detection
The WAM-X10 also has a separate 2.4 GHz band and a new 5 GHz band detector for the rapidly growing threat from Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Store & Forward and Video devices.
The 0-14 GHz Wideband detector provides the highest range of coverage of all RF activity in the target area. The frequency of the detected signal (up to 6GHz) can be seen simultaneously and the ‘Livescan’ software shows the detected live signal pattern graphically to help identify the signal type. This can be particularly useful when searching for pulsing or burst devices such as GPS trackers.
Up to 4000 events can be stored within the WAM-X10 for viewing as a list or graphically. For each detected signal (no matter how long or short) it will record the Time/Date, Duration, Band detected and Signal strength. This can be particularly useful in identifying the type of device that is being detected.
For example: a string of regular short bursts in one band may represent those from a GSM/GPS Tracking device. These could be clearly viewed in Graph Mode as lines of regular spacing representing the pulsing nature of the transmission. Also, by looking at call activity at certain times of the day could help identify unauthorised phone use in sensitive areas such as prisons, company board rooms, exam halls, etc. The entire event log can also be downloaded to a USB stick for storage or transfer to a computer where it can be viewed/sorted for analysis or reporting.
For truly global use, simply select the international region the device is being used in and the WAM-X10 will detect signals from all the relevant cellular bands. This means the WAM-X10 is ready for the rollout of the latest 5G devices, worldwide. Of course, all existing 2G, 3G and 4G bands will also be covered.
The WAM-X10 features 2.4GHz & New 5 GHz Wireless real time detection for the threat from the latest generation of Bluetooth & Wi-Fi devices. Such devices can for example, record audio over long periods and then transmit it in short regular bursts. It will also detect other devices that use these bands such as wireless video. Complex algorithms analyse the detected signals to help identify the signal type i.e., Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or other 2.4 GHz or 5GHz signal. All 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz activity can be viewed graphically for later analysis.
A new powerful high-gain RF front end ensures detection up to 50 meters depending on signal strength and ambient conditions. The WAM-X10 is supplied with new adjustable hinged antennas designed for optimum performance and flexibility.
- Detects 2G/3G/4G and the latest 5G devices - plus Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/2.4GHz and 5GHz Devices
- Detects Mobile Phones, Smartphones, GPS Trackers, SMS (Texts), GSM Bugs, 3G/4G/5G Video, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Devices, Store & Forward devices
- Worldwide Cellular Coverage - Simply select the relevant region
- Separate Wideband RF Detector 0-14 GHz with Frequency Counter (up to 6 GHz)
- Separate 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz band detector for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Video and other latest generation devices
- Increased Sensitivity across all bands - Detects signals from up to 50 metres
- Event Log records Time/Date, Band, Duration & Signal Strength of up to 4000 Events
- Log can be viewed on screen and downloaded to USB stick for storage/viewing on a computer
- Graph Mode plots real time or historical graph of all detected signals
- 3.5-inch Colour TFT Display with easy-to-use menu driven operation
- Adjustable hinged antennas